Перейти к контенту

mustangford289

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I love the classic mustangs....I sold my 65 when I got married. I sold my 67 Fastback when Gone and 60 Seconds came out because that movie drove the value of the car so high. I parted out my 66 fastback.

The new Mustangs are just easier to drive, have more modern safety features, better handling, more power...I guess it is just easier to drive a new one. I could by a classic mustang here in Florida with little to no rust but thy often cost as much as new mustangs :rolleyes:

Here, in Russia, classic 'stangs almost always cost as much as few new mustangs. And, of course, they're extra rare.

Изменено пользователем Naz Gul
  • Ответы 76
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

• mustangford289

• Naz Gul

• pavel

• Pingvinov

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Загружено фотографий

Да, парень служил в 11 бронекавалерийской бригаде Армии США. "Черные лошадки". И еще в паре частей. Лошадка, как-никак)))

А вообще как звучит - бронекавалерийская бригада! ;) Со всем уважением!

It's really great to see real american here! Because anyway Mustang is american car and 4 Russia it's really rare - so experience of using them is very small...

Damn, i've lost all my language skills... :angry:

Anyway, welcome again!

I love the classic mustangs....I sold my 65 when I got married. I sold my 67 Fastback when Gone and 60 Seconds came out because that movie drove the value of the car so high. I parted out my 66 fastback.

The new Mustangs are just easier to drive, have more modern safety features, better handling, more power...I guess it is just easier to drive a new one. I could by a classic mustang here in Florida with little to no rust but thy often cost as much as new mustangs :rolleyes:

As for the most Stangs in mint condition, they cost as new Cobras, i'd rather say.

And i suppose, there are some tricks in the process of buying a classic model. I bought my rusty can for a 26k$, and for that time it was the best offer I could find (not including private sellers and eBay auctions, of course).

By the way, it looked rather fine from outside, but it was only because my seller was kinda magician at hiding rusted out holes from a clients eye.

"easier to drive, powerfull" - that's, probably, true, but don't u miss that spirit of 60-s? That can sound funnily to you as u, probably, have more ponys and muscles around, than we have VAZes, T-34s and bears with AKs taken one with another ;) But still)

Hi there, welcome to Russia! You can see how many russians speek english unlike before Perestroika? :lol:

But since that time it become much harder to import pony into Russia due to the crazy customs legislation and Russian Lada manufacturing subsidy, I bet you do not even think that customs duties will be more than Coyote MRSP in states, so the Pony price here is equal to Carrera 4S.

So part of us are f**king reach the others are real Mustang lovers Heh... :P

Hi there, welcome to Russia! You can see how many russians speek english unlike before Perestroika? :lol:

But since that time it become much harder to import pony into Russia due to the crazy customs legislation and Russian Lada manufacturing subsidy, I bet you do not even think that customs duties will be more than Coyote MRSP in states, so the Pony price here is equal to Carrera 4S.

So part of us are f**king reach the others are real Mustang lovers Heh... :P

Can you buy classic mustangs as parts to avoid the taxes?

Couple of years ago you could, but since autmn-2009 even if you're purchasing just a car body and taking it through the customs, you must pay 5000 euro + 18% of the body price to the government. Just for their fun.)

You can also pay no taxes at all, if your car is assumed as one of "cultural value" (aged more, than 40 years since production), but in that case you *can not ride it*, cause nobody will give you the license plates.

Mmmm...., yes and no. We can buy it without getting title, but this means you will not have plates and can drive only by getting special short time pass from road police, otherwise huge custom taxes for the plates with title. In short there is no special door for antique cars for daily driving.

Mmmm...., yes and no. We can buy it without getting title, but this means you will not have plates and can drive only by getting special short time pass from road police, otherwise huge custom taxes for the plates with title. In short there is no special door for antique cars for daily driving.

That is too bad. Here in Florida there are car shows every weekend. Last month I went to a show that had a Boss 429, Boss 302, a bunch of regular classic mustangs and vintage Fords from the 30's. If you guys ever make it to Florida let me know and I will take you to some shows...National Parts Depot had the annual mustang roundup last month too....hundreds of classic mustangs, awesome show that went on for 3 days.

Это очень плохо. Здесь во Флориде Есть автомобиль показывает, каждые выходные. В прошлом месяце я пошел на концерт, который Boss 429, Boss 302, кучу регулярных классических мустангов и старинные Форды из 30-х годов. Если вы, ребята, когда-либо сделать его во Флориду, дайте мне знать, и я возьму вас с некоторыми показывает ... национальные части депо была ежегодного Mustang облаву в прошлом месяце тоже .... сотни классических мустангов, удивительный показывают, что продолжалось в течение 3 дней .

Изменено пользователем mustangford289

....hundreds of classic mustangs, awesome show that went on for 3 days.

:cry_1::cry_1::cry_1:

welcom :clapping:

Блин, ну хоть бы без ошибок написал - стыдно же :)

Блин, ну хоть бы без ошибок написал - стыдно же :)

Доньт фел бад И маке ал киндс оф спеллинг мистакес

Доньт фел бад И маке ал киндс оф спеллинг мистакес

Хэллоу!

Асваиваиш език падонкаф? :lol:

вхат is Асваиваиш език падонкаф?

You're just somehow switchin' on transiteration mode, and your last messages now look very funny, while they still understandable. :D

It also had remind someone "padonki" slang, russian analog of the leet-speak. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Padonki

вхат is Асваиваиш език падонкаф?

вхат - это типа What :) !?!

наш парень :27: You are cool guy!

LOL, I am just using google to translate...i think its very literal so some things come out funny...kind of like some of the posts I read in English that I understand but are not really right..

LOL, я только с помощью Google перевести ... я думаю, что его очень буквальном поэтому некоторые вещи вышли смешно ... вроде как некоторые из сообщений я прочитал на английском языке, что я понимаю, но на самом деле не права ..

You're just somehow switchin' on transiteration mode, and your last messages now look very funny, while they still understandable. :D

It also had remind someone "padonki" slang, russian analog of the leet-speak. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Padonki

Oh shit Im talking like a a skinhead and other losers...now thats funny.

...kind of like some of the posts I read in English that I understand but are not really right..

Yeah, I know, my English is veeeeery bad. Still I can read English very well :D

Oh, and, by the way, I don't use google-translator or somethig like this :P

Naz you English is very good. The structure and usage of some words does not translate easily and sometimes sounds awkward, that's all.

Do you guys have a thread with pics of your mustangs?

Ли вы, ребята, тема с фото вашего мустангов?

Присоединиться к обсуждению

Вы можете ответить сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас уже есть аккаунт, войдите, чтобы ответить от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вы вставили отформатированный текст.   Удалить форматирование

Допустимо не более 75 смайлов.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически заменена на медиа-контент.   Отображать как ссылку

×   Ваши публикации восстановлены.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Зарузка...

• Создать...