Перейти к контенту

Maintenance - Mustang 2006

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello All,

this is my first post in this forum. I apologize for writing in english but my russian is still at the rudimentary level. I will be moving to Moscow this winter and I am thinking of bringing a 2006 Mustang with me. I have some concerns regarding maintenance of the car? How do you guys maintain your mustangs? Are there mechanics that specialize on mustangs? Where do you find parts? Do you have to import them yourselves? What are the relative costs? Also what are the prices for insuring such a car in russia?

I would appreciate any feedback either in english or in russian. Thank you...

Hello All,

this is my first post in this forum. I apologize for writing in english but my russian is still at the rudimentary level. I will be moving to Moscow this winter and I am thinking of bringing a 2006 Mustang with me. I have some concerns regarding maintenance of the car? How do you guys maintain your mustangs? Are there mechanics that specialize on mustangs? Where do you find parts? Do you have to import them yourselves? What are the relative costs? Also what are the prices for insuring such a car in russia?

There is no official import to Russia. Grandpa Ford does not supply us with Mustangs. So it means no official service. But there is more and more Mustangs 05 in Russia and the owners does not have big problems with maintanance and service indeed. Many of them you can find here.

So do not be afraid, come here together with your Mustang and enjoy your stay in Russia! I think you will get any help here if you will ask and when you will go home your Mustang will be much better than it was before.

Hello All,

There is no official import to Russia. Grandpa Ford does not supply us with Mustangs. So it means no official service. But there is more and more Mustangs 05 in Russia and the owners does not have big problems with maintanance and service indeed. Many of them you can find here.

So do not be afraid, come here together with your Mustang and enjoy your stay in Russia! I think you will get any help here if you will ask and when you will go home your Mustang will be much better than it was before.

+1

common service parts (brake pads, filters, spark plugs) are often in stock in some auto shops. other parts needs to be ordered. it usually takes 2 weeks for not-hard-to-find parts.

in Russia your have to buy a mandatory liability insurance (quite cheap, about $40 to $100 per year depending of your location). in addition you can buy normal insurance (damage and theft) - it is not mandatory but wise :) . reliable insurance companies charge from 7% to 10% of insured value of the car (final percentage depends on deductible amount, security system etc.)

so don't be afraid to bring your car here. two thirds of russia drives cars that are older and never were officially sold here.

Присоединиться к обсуждению

Вы можете ответить сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас уже есть аккаунт, войдите, чтобы ответить от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вы вставили отформатированный текст.   Удалить форматирование

Допустимо не более 75 смайлов.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически заменена на медиа-контент.   Отображать как ссылку

×   Ваши публикации восстановлены.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Зарузка...
  • Создать...